One man can make all measurements easy and quick by using the telescopmeter. There is no difference if heights, depths, distances inside or outside measurements should be taken.
The Telescopmeter is:
* telescopic extendable, locks after 1 m extension
* made of 5 elements each 1 m long
* light and very handy, made of anodised rectangular aluminium tubes
* one side with mm-graduation throughout, the second side with "E" graduation for levelling
* when measuring count the fully extended elements. On a further element measure the value until the device reaches the required distance or read the distance if it cannot be further extended when taking inside measurements. (Make sure that each of the fully extended elements firmly locks, otherwise you can get wrong measurements).