A specially strong wooden folding rule for all kinds of measurements in construction work, inside construction, measuring of doors, heights of doors etc.
* selected hard wood
* white basic colour - transparent protecting lacquer give high protection against atmospheric conditions
* black mm-duplex graduation on upper and lower edge, very good readability
* continuous cm figures on both sides in opposite direction
* good readability through large figures. Height of figures: centimetre figures 5 mm decimetre figures 6 mm bolt
* strong hinges with sturdy springs give firm hold when the folding rule is opened, therefore well suited for measuring of heights
Dimension of the joints: 30 x 6,5 mm
Richter special wooden folding rules are also available with EG calibration according to accuracy class III. Costs see price list.
The special folding rules are also available with advertisement printing on end links and sides.
Graduation: 3m + m / 6 joints
Graduation: 4m + m / 8 joints
Graduation: 5m + m / 10 joints